68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. So, if you aren’t capturing your target audience in that sweet spot, then your company is not living up to its full potential. That’s exactly why search engine optimization, often called SEO, is a crucial strategy.
This approach helps businesses in the long term. As a result, it can take a lot of time and effort from those who employ it. This isn’t something that everyone can spare, especially if you’re a small team or a busy company. Does this mean SEO isn’t meant for you?
Not when you utilize artificial intelligence (AI). There are tools out there that will cut your workload in half. To lift even more weight from your shoulders, we’re going to tell you everything you need to know about the AI SEO tools that will get you guaranteed results.
The benefits of AI-powered SEO tools
SEO already offers many benefits that a business cannot afford to pass up. If you don’t believe us, then consider the fact that 64% of marketers use SEO as one of their primary marketing efforts. Here are some reasons why they keep coming back to this method.
But when you add amazing technology, these rewards will increase tenfold. Below are just some of the things you can expect to gain when you sign up for an AI-driven SEO tool.
- Speed. AI can scan for emerging market trends, popular keywords, and patterns much faster than a person can. Using these technologies will ensure that you stay ahead of your competition.
- Visibility. By sorting through lots of information from multiple sources, AI can analyze data to provide the most relevant and targeted keywords for search engines. These capabilities make it more likely that you’ll rank higher on the SERPS (search engine results page) and be seen.
- Personalization. Customers need you to meet their unique needs. Luckily, AI algorithms can analyze everything about a user, from their search history to location and shopping habits. When you can truly tailor their online experience, you will be met with loyalty.
- Productivity. SEO tasks include keyword research, interpreting analytics, tracking keywords, and link building. It is possible to automate all of these with AI, so your team can focus on new challenges.
The 7 best artificial intelligence SEO tools
The global AI market size was valued at $136.55 billion in 2022. That’s a lot of developers competing for your money and vying for your attention. Pretty overwhelming, right? But instead of being weighed down by choice, try to use this opportunity to your advantage.
More choice means more AI SEO tools that can do exactly what you need them to. To prove this is possible, we’ve identified a selection of impressive tools that have something special to offer. Match these to your business needs and begin your search for success.
1. Surfer for flexibility
No one’s business will be in the exact same position. So, let’s think about where you might stand. Are you looking for someone to do all of the work for you? Are you a beginner who wants to learn skills as you go? Or are you a busy business owner who needs to automate boring and repetitive tasks? Whichever feels right, look no further than Surfer SEO.
This AI SEO tool works seamlessly with any user. One reason for this is its versatile functionality. It works in various ways to get you results, such as content creation, running audits, and editing. However, its main purpose is to analyze around 500 different factors of your page’s content against the top picks on the SERPs (search engine results pages).
Surfer will adapt when your needs get bigger, so you don’t have to worry about teaching your team a new tool when the time comes. Below are some of the capabilities that will prove most useful, regardless of individual requirements.
- SEO Content Writers Directory. Content writing with SEO in mind can be difficult for those who aren’t experts. So, why not take advantage of those who are? Surfer’s free directory allows you to order blog posts, product descriptions, and landing pages from certified professionals.
- SEO Audit Add-On. This optimization tool can be used to repurpose your old content. Check to see if your article from 3 years ago can start bringing in organic traffic again. The whole process is done in a matter of minutes, leaving you plenty of time to start on the content creation.
- Keyword Research Tool. Two of the biggest pains in SEO are manual keyword research and writer’s block. Never worry about them again when you use the relevant and researched topic clusters on Surfer. Feel confident knowing that the suggestions have come from a place of expertise as you climb the SERPS with ease.
- Grow Flow. Ever feel stuck in a rut, unsure what your next move should be? With Surfer, you can receive AI-generated tasks designed to grow your SEO strategy. These also come with insights so you can see why they’re useful.
Not everyone will be at the same stage of their career when they sign up, and Surfer’s pricing reflects this. The hobbyists can expect to pay $29.00 per month, small teams are better off with the $89.00 plan, bigger teams will suit the $179.00 option, and finally, agencies should look at the $299.00 monthly subscription. See what’s included here.
2. ProRankTracker for reliability
When you search for AI SEO tools on search engines, you get bombarded with results. Each one might tell you that it’s the best choice for the job. You’re bound to become a little overwhelmed. Using an application that is trusted by professionals is your best strategy.
The simplest way to find something reputable is by looking at testimonials and reviews. Luckily, ProRankTracker has many top-rating examples available online, so you can feel confident knowing this platform will maximize the opportunity for good results.
ProRankTracker aims to help your business manage all of your SEO optimization tasks, including but not limited to analytics, reporting, and rank tracking. With the experience of knowing what works, the process will be as smooth as possible.
ProRankTracker has been an industry leader for over 8 years. More than that, it claims to be the “world’s most advanced” SEO rank tracker and reporting solution. To see if you agree, let’s look at a selection of features available on the platform.
- One of the best algorithms. ProRankTracker uses state-of-the-art technology to bring you the most up-to-date results of your website ranking. This means you can make improvements as soon as they’re needed, and your position won’t suffer.
- Highly accessible. Sometimes you need information on the go. It can be frustrating when you can’t get what you need and when. This platform is web-based (a cloud service), so you can access it anywhere without downloading.
- Multilingual interface. Some marketing tools are limited and only offer their services in English. This tool offers an impressive range of languages to choose from so you can attract audiences worldwide and work in whichever is most comfortable for you.
- Multiple tracking capabilities. With ProRankTracker, you aren’t restricted to just Google. You can discover your search engine ranking insights on Bing, Amazon, Yahoo!, and even YouTube. Make sure you’re reaching your audience wherever they are to provide the ultimate user experience.
One of the huge advantages of this application is the pricing. There is a free version for those with less demanding needs but also a “Starter” plan for $13.50 per month. The more expensive packages are $89.00 or $180.00 a month for when you’re financially prepared.
3. Frase for speed
If you’re a small business, work alone, or manage multiple ventures, time is not something you have buckets of. You’re probably already struggling to stay on top of everything and couldn’t imagine adding something like SEO writing to the mix.
This can be one of the most time-consuming parts of a digital marketing strategy when you don’t make use of the tools available. Even before the words are on the page, there is the research, content briefs, and competitor analysis to think about.
But when you use Frase, the machine learning technology combines with natural language processing (NLP) models to either create new AI content for you or optimize what already exists. It couldn’t be faster or easier to gain better rankings.
Whether you choose to start from scratch or improve what you’ve got, time is one thing you won’t have to worry about. Below are some features of this AI SEO tool that streamline the process for you and improve your search engine rankings, from hours into minutes or even seconds.
- Content optimization. A key component of SEO success is outperforming your competition. But if you’re not sure where they stand, then it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to do that. Frase lets you compare directly with other content with an intuitive text editor, so you won’t even have to pause what you’re doing.
- Never miss opportunities. Tired of feeling a bit behind? That won’t happen with this application because you’ll receive information as soon as you need it. For instance, you’ll be told about high-growing keywords that are not ranking yet and pages that are slipping through the SERPS that might need an update.
- Copywriting capabilities. High-quality content like articles, meta descriptions, and captions can be generated at the click of a button, making life easier for your bloggers. This will be optimized for a search engine, so you won’t have to worry about helping it rank.
- Automatic paraphrasing and rewriting. Thiswriting tool is the definition of time-saving. You’ll be able to translate an article into a social media post, send a shorter version of a meeting transcript to your team, or make SERP analysis easier to digest for employees who aren’t experts in it in seconds.
Much like ProRankTracker, Frase is a more budget-friendly choice compared to others on the market. The “Solo” plan costs $14.99 per month, the “Basic” upgrade sets you back $44.99, and the “Team” option has a price tag of $114.99 monthly. Take a closer look here.
4. Alli AI for growth
There are many drivers of growth that both small businesses and giant agencies strive towards. These include motivated employees, funding, and a strategy that prioritizes growth. Each of these examples is valuable, but have you considered innovation too?
Introducing something new to your company, when thoroughly researched, can take your performance to the next level. But following the latest updates, trends, and breakthroughs can be a very daunting task. This is especially true when you’re interested in AI, which is constantly evolving with rapid advancements. It can be all too easy to get left in the dust.
There’s no need to turn on news alerts for every news network and social media account you can find. Instead, just create an Alli AI account. The platform is consistently expanding its features to bring you the most exciting technology. You’ll never miss an important AI development because it will be brought straight to your account, ready for you to utilize.
There are already notable features on the website, such as the live content editor, ready to use when you join. But what about the amazing things on the horizon? To get you excited about this platform’s potential, below are some of the things that are coming soon.
- Real-time A/B automation. Alli AI will write self-optimizing and relevant keyword titles for you, and you won’t even have to lift a finger. What’s even better than that? They will adjust to algorithms and rank changes to optimize traffic potential.
- Site Speed Optimizer. This handy feature will increase your website’s loading time by 20-35% instantly. The faster your content loads, the more likely consumers will be to stay there. Since some professionals in SEO consider “Dwell Time” to be an important Google ranking signal, this could be a different way to increase visibility.
Due to the nature of the application, the prices are a bit higher than some of the other tools mentioned. However, there are different plans to suit your unique needs.
Smaller companies with more to spare can find the “Consultant” plan for $249.00 per month, agencies will prefer the “Agency” upgrade for $499.99, and finally, corporations might instead choose the “Enterprise” subscription for a monthly fee of $999.00.
5. Semrush for variety
How many tools you sign up for is your decision. As you’ve now seen, each one brings something different, so it can be argued that settling for one won’t be enough because you might limit the number of features available to you. That being said, too many might confuse your employees, produce inconsistent website content, and interrupt the workflow.
How can you find a middle ground? By identifying that winning combination of quality and quantity. The search is over already because the content marketing experts Semrush have produced a 20-in-1 spectacular, which is one of the best AI SEO tools out there.
Since we are focusing on the magnitude of this application, we won’t handpick our favorite features. Instead, we’ll show you all of the things you can do when you use Semrush.
- Run a site audit with the checker and fix any issues using the list generated
- Research into relevant keywords and their difficulty, volume, and intent on a trusted database
- Create custom reports that can be shared with clients and shareholders
- Improve your outreach campaigns with a link-building tool
- Gather thousands of new topics in one place with the topic research tool
- Track your position on a user-friendly dashboard
- Integration with WordPress
- Find out your rivals’ strengths and weaknesses with insightful competitor reports
Semrush’s pricing plans come with different benefits. In addition to SEO, you’ll buy access to advertising and social media tools. The platform sure has a lot to offer, and small teams can take advantage of it with the “Pro” plan for $119.95 per month. Even more is unlocked with the upgrades “Guru” for $229.95 or “Business” for $449.95 a month.
6. PaveAI for efficiency
When you think of SEO, Google is usually a word that follows. It’s only natural when the search engine has a desktop market share of a whopping 84%. It remains the leading choice worldwide, so why wouldn’t you get your information right from the source?
If you agree, consider leveraging the AI SEO software PaveAI, which uses machine learning to turn Google Analytics data into actions. The purpose of this AI tool is to give users something they can use instantly instead of graphs that need interpretation.
Using PaveAI will save you from hours sitting at a desk. You and your team will move through processes smoothly without any confusion. Below are some of the other ways that the platform will bring convenience into your work day.
- Data-driven recommendations. PaveAI will go a step further than a graph or chart. It will show you the information and then suggest what to do with it. For example, if there was an increase in search volume for a trending product, it would suggest that you promote it or something similar.
- Effortless set-up. It won’t take a tech team to use this application. All you have to do is connect to your Google Analytics. Once that’s done, you can have a report sent to you in as quick as 30 seconds!
- Simple integration. Gone are the days of manually uploading your data from a frustrating amount of channels. Instead, you can connect to Adwords, Twitter Ads, and Facebook Ads without breaking a sweat.
- Automated reporting. Through the use of AI, this tool will summarize things like your SEO efforts and the results of your content strategy. This removes the need to write reports, find the information to put in them and create visuals that illustrate what’s been said. Just think about all the things you could do instead.
After making the most of your free trial, you’ll be faced with 4 options. The first is called the “Starter” plan and will cost $39.00 per month. For more sessions, you’ll need the “Growth” option for $79.00 a month. You’ll get even more, such as unlimited integrations, from the “Professional” subscription for a monthly fee of $179.00. The choice is yours to make.
7. Scalenut for support
Most SEO tools will involve metrics and analytics to some degree. This is so the user can make the best decisions for their business. However, Scalenut takes this a step further by not only offering but also specific recommendations and actionable tips.
The support you’ll find with this tool is fantastic for startups that are still learning and businesses that are struggling to decide which direction to go in. There will be no more interpreting or guessing needed. Instead, you will know exactly what you should be doing to improve and where you can go if you need a bit of assistance.
You’ll feel as though you have a robotic personal assistant beside you to take away any uncertainty and provide much-needed clarity. Here are some features that highlight just how valuable this application can be.
- Support when you need it. Despite having an accessible interface, some users struggle to find what they need or feel they aren’t making the most of Scalenut’s features. There are a variety of resources to solve these problems, including help documents, onboarding, and social media communities.
- SEO assistant. This helpful feature will examine the top-ranking content and break it down so that yours can be better. You can discover everything you need to know about their on-page SEO, such as headings length, the number of images used, average word count, and how many internal links and backlinks they use.
- AI writing. Generating content can be difficult, especially when you have to remember things like search intent and keyword ranking. Scalenut is an effective writing assistant that can produce words for you or offer a template if you’d rather do the bulk of the work yourself.
- Categorization. Everything on the platform is neatly split into categories. For example, you can choose from a range of industries, including finance, technology, retail, or healthcare. You can also pick your role from executive, agency, content creator, and SEO strategist. This tailors the web pages to you, maximizes the support for your individual needs, and shows you your most relevant features.
As with so many AI SEO tools, there are 3 price points to ponder. The first is tailored to individuals at $39.00 per month, the second is ideal for growing businesses at $79.00 a month, and the last is suited to larger teams at $149.00 monthly. Check out some of the features that are accessible with each upgrade below.
Are you ready to give these apps a try?
The SEO process isn’t easy to get right. There are many factors to think about, such as complicated algorithms, customers with unique needs, and stagnant strategies. This is made even more difficult when you don’t have enough resources to begin with.
The best AI tools can solve all of these problems for you. Take what you’ve learned here and begin to think about which one might suit you. You’ll have to take the time to learn how they work, but once you do, you’ll have more hours in the day to use them however you wish.
There are AI-powered apps for every need, whether for business, education, or pleasure. Find the newest and most popular at Top Apps.