The average person spends around 7 hours a day consuming content. We know that sounds hard to believe, but it’s true. It should be like shooting fish in a barrel in terms of your engagement and views, but the outcome is often less desirable.
People get bored. They’ve seen it all before. To give them something worth talking about, your content needs to be actionable, stand out against your competition, and leverage emotion. Many marketers would say this list is only a brief summary.
If you feel your content isn’t doing as much as it could, then you might need a bit of help. Let’s look at how to use Resemble, one of the generative artificial intelligence (AI) platforms is changing the game. We guarantee you’ve never seen creativity like this before.
What is Resemble?
Resemble is an application founded by Zohaib Ahmed. The tool specializes in the creation of high-quality generative audio. Its voice generator is powered by AI, deep learning, and machine learning. Users can rest assured that the results will be realistic and accurate. You may even think a tiny human is hiding in your device…
The platform is overflowing with interesting and valuable features utilized across creative industries worldwide. No wonder it’s caught the eye of successful brands like Netflix. To find out what has been drawing them in, let’s look at what you can expect to benefit from when you sign up to Resemble.
What are Resemble’s best features?
One of the reasons why Resemble is so highly-regarded is its flexibility. No matter your end goal, you’ll find this tool has something to get you closer to it. Some of these features below are all users’ favorites, regardless of their objectives.
Amazingly, real-time voice cloning on Resemble can be done with as little as 3 minutes of data. All the provider needs to do is record themselves saying 25 sentences, and the work is done. Nothing can stand in your way of creating, not even a voice-altering sickness, an actor being on holiday, or cheap recording equipment. You’ll be ready whenever.
There are many features for you to try. Here are some we deemed the most useful.
- Text-to-speech (TTS). You can type in anything, even with a limited data source, and still have your AI voice generated in seconds. This saves you heaps of time and helps you create more engaging, fun content. Use this in any scenario, from webinars, voiceovers, and advertisements, to videos. You’ll even be able to sing!
- Language dubbing. Through the localization feature, your native voice can be dubbed into over 60 languages. It is done automatically, so you can read a wider audience without breaking a sweat.
- Top-notch quality. The ground-breaking low-latency API and support for broadcast-quality audio ensure that anything you create sounds as good as possible. If the generative AI voices sound better, it makes it easier for your audience to digest information and makes you sound more intelligent.
Perhaps you don’t want to use your own voice for the content you create. We get it. It doesn’t matter whether you have a specific character in mind or if you’re a bit shy. On Resemble, there are more choices for custom AI voices than you can dream of.
Find out why you should utilize the app’s Voice Marketplace below.
- Simple categorization. Perhaps a certain accent resonates with your audience, or your products are marketed by gender. Whatever the case might be, Resemble makes it easy to find what you need, be it a Russian female or a British male.
- Speedy process. All you have to do is add your chosen voice to your account and use it as you please. This is great for time-sensitive projects. Contacting voice actors, finding the right one, and getting them to learn their lines could take weeks.
- Fit for purpose. Each of the synthetic voices is labeled for use. Some of these are “E-learning,” “Conversational,” “News,” “Radio,” and “Narration”. You’ll be able to choose something that matches your brand values, fits in with the tone of your previous content, and makes sense within the context of the text.
Have you got audio that works well for your brand but like to adapt it to different audiences or contexts? On Resemble, you can fill in the blanks with existing speech and modify it with human-like voices for seamless audio editing.
How will this be an asset to your business?
- Personalization. Some of the most successful advertisements target people based on their addresses, names, or jobs. You might also have various locations that need individual promotion. It couldn’t be easier to create something for everyone when you don’t have to re-record each time. All it takes is a few clicks.
- Work with pre-existing audio files. Perhaps you hired someone previously and don’t want to waste their talents. On Resemble, you can easily add their voice to the platform. Of course, you will need to show consent before you do so.
- GPT-3 integration. This powerful combination allows you to optimize your voices with natural language processing. You’ll have a calm and professional voice to represent your company without a real person needing to be present. The applications here are endless. Think customer service, tutorials, chatbots, or employee training.
What can you expect to pay for Resemble?
The pricing is split into two options. If you’re a beginner or have less demanding needs, the “Basic” plan might be more than enough. Alternatively, if you require custom data on a greater scale, the “Pro” upgrade might be a better match. Below you’ll see what they offer.
The comparison gives you a good idea of where they differ, but some areas overlap, such as Emotion Control, Team Users, Projects, and API Access. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect from both versions of the application.
It can be difficult to decide while you’re still getting to know a platform’s vast capabilities. However, Resemble is scalable, so you can adjust your subscription when your business grows. A discussion with the team can make your decision more straightforward. Contact them here.
Find your voice
AI voice generators bring plenty of opportunities. They can be a more economical way of producing content, bring back that much-missed spark of creativity, allow you to cross language barriers, and do things previously only possible with voice actors.
The world is your oyster when you get to know this user-friendly and innovative platform. You can save yourself resources without compromising on what makes you “you”. If you don’t want to take our word for it, make the most of the free trial and see for yourself.
When you embrace AI, it couldn’t be easier to reach your goals. Luckily, there are applications out there for every need and use. See some of the best at Top Apps.