Tasks that were once incompatible with machines are being taken over by them. The reigning chess world champion was beaten by a computer. Cars are being produced with the ability to drive themselves. The modern world we’re living in sure is a strange one.
The escalation of artificial intelligence (AI) has created opportunities that we never thought would be possible in our lifetime. But it’s also gone beyond that and cemented its place into the mainstream of our lives. It’s only natural that we started leveraging the technology.
Even if you don’t consider yourself to be a machine learning maestro, these capabilities are well within reach. Allow us to introduce 3 ways your revenue can be revolutionized and ignited by AI. That dream vacation just got a little more within reach.
1. Enhance your blog with AI technology
Calling all content creators, bloggers, small businesses, big companies, and partakers in side hustles. This one’s for you. Written content is a goldmine for building brand awareness, reputation, and authority. A blog can do it all! And when you add AI into the mix, you’ll have a rigorous virtual assistant by your side.
How does it work?
AI truly can make you the best blogger you can be through clever functionalities and training data. This has huge implications for your money making. The better your work, the more clients will come flocking to you, and you can charge higher fees. Here are some of the ways you can put their abilities to the test and monetize.
- Affiliate marketing. For any company, huge or startup, promotion is the only strategy for success. But 92% of consumers trust word-of-mouth above anything a brand produces. That’s where you come in. Interweave a business’s links into your content on your website and social media platforms. When a customer clicks on it and makes a purchase, you’ll make a paid commission. We will add the disclaimer that your earnings will be dependent on the company and will not be a set fee.
- Offer subscriber content. If you already run a blog, chances are you provide your content for free. But try introducing a premium for consumers to unlock once they pay a one-time or monthly fee. This is a quick way to ramp up an income, but you will probably need to focus on building loyalty first.
- Take on a freelance role. Businesses are always searching for ways to enrich their content marketing. You can build clients with high-quality content and charge a rate. This is great for extra cash because you can engage with clients as much or as little as you want to. You should consider your experience and niche before coming up with a figure, but don’t go too low. Below is something to get you started.
Which AI tools should you use?
Don’t just settle for one. There are so many AI models out there that focus on a range of different tasks. You should utilize them all for maximum content quality. Below are some of the best tools to supercharge your influence and reap the benefits.
- ChatGPT: OpenAI developed this natural language processing tool which will be invaluable for making your marketing stand out and get the most clicks.
- Whispir: This communication platform is a fantastic addition to your marketing if you struggle to maintain a tone of voice, which can be difficult if you are working short-term with several companies and target audiences.
- SEO.ai: You won’t make money if you don’t get any clicks. So, how do you get people to find your advertisements? With search engine optimization (SEO). This SEO platform helps your content rank higher so you can gain more visibility.
|Our favorite features
|Using ChatGPT Pro will cost you $20.00 per month to utilize. The chatbot itself can still be accessed for free.
|Smart blog idea generationSkillfully writes content and ad copy
|There is a Growth plan available for $149.00 per month, an Accelerator option for a monthly fee of $499.00, an Enterprise subscription for $999.00 a month, or finally a Platinum choice that you’ll need to contact the team for.
|Templates designed for specific audiencesA Tone of Voice tool to keep messages on-target and on-track
|You can enjoy a Standard plan for $49.00 per month or an Enterprise plan that is available upon request.
|An AI SEO score to help you improve your rankingReal-time suggestions as you write your content
2. Produce AI-generated images
One of the best things about collaborating with AI is automation. When you let the machine do most of the work, you can generate a passive income while still having time to focus on other things, like your job or your studies.
How does it work?
It is totally possible to sell your generated imagery without ever picking up a paintbrush. These AI systems typically work with algorithms and an input box where you type anything your heart desires, and it will be created in a blink of an eye. This one’s for you!
Generating art is one thing. But who is going to want to buy it? There are so many options to consider, so we have curated the easiest ways. You’ll be able to earn cash no matter how busy you are and this can even be done alongside full-time employment.
- Sell to companies. When users spend an average of 5.94 seconds looking at a website’s main image, it’s crucial to find the right one. It can be frustrating when the best visual is restricted by copyright, isn’t high resolution, or takes hours to find on a Google search. An AI generator lets you control the outcome, so you can sell a perfectly tailored product to a business’s needs.
- Produce prints. There are platforms like Amazon and Etsy where you can sell prints or posters of your art, offer commissions to customers, and create products like bags and mugs. Bear in mind that certain marketplaces will charge you a fee for using them, so incorporate this into your pricing.
- Offer your art as a stock photo. Appeal to the lovers of technological art who may want to use it for their websites, blogs, or social media. You can sign up as a photographer and sell your work to different websites. Adobe Stock accepts AI imagery as long as it is labeled “Generative A.I”. There are other websites like AI Art Shop where you don’t need to specify.
Which AI tools should you use?
The best practice for choosing software is to experiment. You might find that the best-rated option doesn’t even compare to the alternative. It should all depend on your needs. It can be tough knowing where to start, so here are our top contenders for generating AI art.
|What you’ll get
|OpenAI’s Dall-E 2
|Free, but you may have to pay for additional credits
|50 free credits for your first month, and then 15 per month following that
|There may be server errors or a queue to wait in, but there are no limitations
|After the free trial, you’ll pay $10.00 a month for a Basic plan, $30.00 for the Standard, and $90.00 for a Pro plan
|200 images with the Basic plan or unlimited creations with the Standard plan
With any of these tools and others you discover, it’s important to keep in mind a few things. Firstly, if you publish an image into the public domain, nothing is stopping the platform from using it. Second, while they are quite relaxed about what you create, look at their guidelines before you commit to any client work.
3. Integrate AI technology into your business
If you’re an established business owner or considering a startup, now is a great time to get started with AI. When you can boost productivity and improve quality at the press of a few buttons, there’s no telling how well your company could be doing in a few short years.
How does it work?
You and your employees can always benefit from some outside help. The primary way that AI assists in business is through data analysis and automation. Let’s take a look at how we can take advantage of those capabilities and turn a profit.
- Financial forecasting. AI-based forecasts can be more accurate with their decision-making and predictions than most traditional methods. Even though the frameworks are based on data, there isn’t a guarantee that the information will be correct, so err on the side of caution and don’t take too many expensive risks.
- Cutting costs. By automating workflows, such as email campaigns and the hiring process, AI gives your team time to focus on high-earning and ambitious tasks.
- Better targeted marketing strategies. AI can identify patterns in consumer trends and use language models to directly modify your messaging. This ability to personalize marketing attracts audiences and makes them more likely to purchase. 80% of customers are more likely to buy if the brand offers tailored experiences. All the great giants are doing it, even Nestle.
Which AI tools should you use?
Let’s cover the three points above. Each of these benefits can be achieved with the right tool. Don’t forget to factor in your budget, team size, and needs first though. Hopefully, this table will help manage your expectations, maximize profit, and minimize loss.
|Data visualization for context and intuitive insightCreates alerts for data changes
|Free trial offered, but pricing is available by quote
|Zendesk for service
|Builds a help center and community forum Reviews tickets and automates the action
|Suite Team costs $19.00 monthly, then $79.00 for Growth, $99.00 for Professional, and finally $150.00 for Enterprise
|Better targeted marketing strategies
|Integrated SMS and email campaignsLibrary of ready-made templates for every goal and occasion
|Free, then $16.00 monthly for a Standard plan, followed by $59.00 for a Pro plan
Tips on how to make money with AI
These methods will help you get where you want to be, but don’t be mistaken, you will have to put in some effort. It’s a give and take, after all. With some creativity and patience, you’ll soon have the success you need. Here are some best practices before you begin.
- Build up your authority. Why shouldn’t the company or individual you’re doing business with just hire a freelance artist, copywriter, or graphic designer? Lead conversations about the benefits of AI technology, connect with experts in the field, be consistent, and show real value through your content.
- Keep up to date. AI is evolving so to make the most of it you need to always be in the know. You don’t want to miss the latest trend that could take your finances by storm, do you? Make sure you try online courses, join LinkedIn groups, and never miss a beat with the latest news right here at Top Apps.
- Create a Fiverr account. Fiverr, the platform for freelancers to sell their products and services, is great for selling AI-generated content. Fiverr allows you to sign up for free without a subscription and receive 80% of the transaction. This is something to keep in mind when it’s time to decide your pricing.
For those of us yearning for additional income, AI brings unique and exciting new ventures. The opportunities are endless, and you’ll be able to find something that suits your schedule, budget, and interests.
You don’t need to be a data scientist or genius to grab ahold of this new technology either. The multitude of tools means that just about anyone with a computer and a willingness to learn could capitalize on AI.
If you fall into either of those categories, hopefully both of them, then it’s about time you got started. There’s nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain.
AI is for everyone, and we love to show you exciting apps with mind-blowing capabilities. Take a look at our flourishing library here. We’re sure that you’ll see something you like.